- line driver provides up to 24 dB of gain (9.5 volt RMS maximum)
- works with optional dash-mounted remote control
- gold-plated RCA jacks
- top-mounted controls for easy adjustment
- 2-channel preamp inputs and outputs
- balanced inputs and outputs eliminate noise
- lights indicate 1- and 8-volt output
- frequency response: 10 to 100,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB at full output
- maximum output level: 9.5 volts RMS (13 volts peak)
- fuse rating: 1 amp
- size: 6″W x 1-5/16″H x 5-3/8″D
- weight: 1.3 pounds
Line Driver: To achieve the best possible signal to noise ratio and dynamic range from your amplifier, a line driver increases the output voltage supplied by the head unit up to 24 dB, allowing you to increase the line voltage to the top of your amp’s input range; up to 9.5 volts RMS/13 volts peak.
Output Voltage Indicators: As the gain is turned up LEDs indicate the output voltage at 1 volt and 8 volts.
Ground Isolation: The power supply ground is switchable, in case of ground loop noise. The factory position is fully isolated (typically the best choice), but can be changed to Ground or 200Ω.
Terminal Block: The power/ground/remote terminal is removable; the wiring is attached to the block, then the block is plugged into the Overdrive.
Optional Remote: The RJ-14 port on the Overdrive Plus allows you to add an optional remote (item number 161ACR1, sold separately) that will give you control of the line output from your dashboard.
- Frequency response: 10 Hz-100 kHz; ±1 dB
- THD: 0.005%
- S/Noise Ratio: >110dB
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 45 Ω
- Input Gain: 0-24dB
- Power Supply: Transformer isolated PWM DC/DC converter
- Current Draw: 150 mA